stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

image source - google images
It was hard to leave my old flat,
Just cause of a fight with neighbor brat.
My new apartment was not far away,
Situated right beside the beautiful archway.
With my Bags packed I reach there,
And enter the new home with prayer.
I arrange my room with stress n strain,
And ,handwork didn't go in vain.
It was night, I was glad,
Waiting to rest, after a tough time I've had.


Dawn, woke up to a different light,
Walked out,something beautiful caught my sight.
Standing there, was the girl next door,
In a fancy white dress she wore.
Beautifully expressing the curves on her hips,
With a smile and fullness of red on her lips.
I was shy and couldn't speak,
For I was dressed like a geek.



Every morning, I wake up to the sound of her footstep on the floor,
A feeling which would make my heart Roar.
Everyday on my way back, I cross her door,
Just to have a glimpse of her once more.
Her looks, her beauty, her smile, I adore,
She was definitely mine, I swore.
Never did I ever have that feeling before,
For a beauty who stayed next door.


I couldn't take it any more,
For I was truly in love with the Girl next door.
It was now or never,
If I had to get her forever.
All I had to do was reach out and say "hi"
Even though I was reserved and shy.
Somehow we spoke for a while, then left to dine.
A month later, and then she was completley mine. . .!!

-->Sulaiman Sait


Flipkart.com

20 comments:

  1. cool bro..loved it.real life story eh??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Aaradya :- thanks man. . .!!!
      Glad that you liked it. . !!!

      Na it isnt my real life story. . .!!!!

      Delete
  2. awesome work ! its pretty hard to find phrases ending with rhyming words, but u made it look easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anirudh :- thanks dude. . .Indeed its quite difficult to rhyme words in a poem. . but rhyming a poem is what makes it special . . . !!!

      any ways thanks for the comments :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow...Awesome...

    Really any gal next door ready this...will fall in luv wid u...Axe...Oops sorry...Sulaiman Effect...

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Naqqash :- thanks bro for the comment. . !!

      Actually yeah--> the Sulaiman effect. . Lol

      Delete
  4. nice one Mr. Sait. really liked it but i was reading with the thought that u should be studying for the exams. :)dinesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anonymous(dinesh):- Indeed I was studying and this suddenly popped on to my mind and I was desperate to pen this down, and thats how this post was created

      Delete
  5. a girl on the next door,
    is now inside my heart door!

    Beautiful Sulaiman.. Loved the way you rhymed..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl on the next door,
      is now inside my heart door. . .!!!
      wah wah. . !!!
      I think I missed these lines. . .!!

      @SIS :- thanks bro for the comment. . .!!!!

      Delete
  6. Its just awesomeeeeeeee!!!!!... truly fasinatingg... :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sandheep :- thanks dude for the comment. . . !!!!

      Delete
  7. Good poem man ! keep up the good work . Really lovely poem .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Khaled :- thanks for the praises and also thanks for the comments. . !!!!

      Delete
  8. Does it have a real-life inspiration behind it? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Rashmi :- No no no real life inspiration. . . !!!!

      Delete
  9. Interesting narrated with a twisty ending. Did not realize the twist though till I read the comment in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @The Fool --> Thanks . . The real twist came cause I wanted to end it short. . !!
      Thanks for the comment. . !!!

      Delete
  10. ma ko bolun kya? ;) nice sulai :) romantic dese days uh?? may i kno y? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ma ko mat boolo yaar. . !!

      yeah back to my comfort zone of writing romantic poems. . !!

      reason --> no spl reason

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...