stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

PALESTINE : TERRORISM CONDEMNED (Save Gaza, Free Palestine)


You can't separate peace from freedom because, no one can be at peace unless he has freedom 
- Martin Luther King


    My heart goes out for those brothers and sisters who are having a tough time in Palestine. I really wish to help you in any possible way I could... but, my boundaries are limited :( Nonetheless I can blog about it and let my voice against injustice be heard. Here is my poem on what the current situation in Palestine is ......


Can't we see a beautiful city of greens and dreams,
turning into a land of disaster and screams?
Can't we see how their beautiful view of nature,
has turned into a worst disaster?

Have we gone deaf and dumb?
Or have our senses gone numb?
That we cant see these acts of brutality
Or differentiate from the reality?

Cant we hear the cry from a nation that pleads to stop the killing,
thousands dead and a hundred bleeding.
With Blasts, bloodbaths and scattered bodies everywhere,
living there has become nothing less than a nightmare.

I wonder how do those children sleep without a lullaby sung for them,
after their parents faced the bullets of mayhem.
I wonder when will this finally be stopped,
and there will be no bombs being dropped.

I see no reason, why innocent deserve to die,
I dont see why should people made to cry
We are all humans, and our differences dont matter anymore,
Give them freedom and peace, that's what they are surviving for.


- Sulaiman Sait

 

1 comment:

  1. Humanity is at danger, this poem clearly shows that picture of Palestine, may Allah give them strength

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...