Episode 07 of Talk-a-thon focuses on the New Education Policy that was drafted by the Union Ministry in July-Aug 2020. Joining along with me in this podcast are my friends Aman and Shreyas along with my school batch mate Harish who is an educationalist and the co founder of an education based organization - "Infinite Engineers".
Click on the below link to listed to our podcast
In this episode we focus on the below topics
1) Overview of the New Education Policy and Opening comments by the pannelists
2) What could be the challenges in adapting the New Education policy
3) Language selection challenges in the primary education amidst the 3 language policy
4) Importance of technology and technology statndards in regard to the New Education Policy
5) University level education - 4 years UG, 2 Years PG and scrapping of M.Phil and the new credits system
6) Closing comments
Dont miss Shreyas sharing his experience with the German education system and how benchmarking needs to be done.