stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

THE 'BOLT' STATEMENT- TATA BOLT


     Its always considered to be a luxury when you have a car parked at your back yard, but for most people of this country who dream to own a car, its usually possible for them to afford a mid budget car that isn't too heavy on their pocket, and on the same side satisfies all their needs from long rides to congested traffic, from speed- power and pick up to economy. There are only a few cars that fit into this budget.

     The week before I was invited to visit the BOLT ARENA, where TATA's new car BOLT was shown and exclusive bloggers from major cities happened to get a chance to have a BOLT experience, and I got my mail to heck out the new bolt when  it was at my city.

     Initially I did travel quite some time to reach the BOLT arena,but once there I was taken through the features and specs of the car by the cicerone there. Here below in this blog post I quote some key features of Tata Bolt which makes me wanna grab its steering wheel and drive through the city.



1. To begin,firstly my favorite feature of BOLT - Multi drive mode, which lets one drive according to the situation (a) Sport - which gives a beast of a pickup and consumes a little excess fuel to help reach your destination quickly. (b) Eco  mode which caters to your need on fuel consumption and mileage, contemplating on the speeds that it can produce . (c) City mode - where there is a good balance between your fuel consumption, mileage and speeds to which you can reach. Also switching between these drive modes are easy and can be easily catered according to one's needs


2. Now for the car freaks, this car is available in both petrol and diesel editions and can be called a little beast for the power it can produce. The Petrol engine has a Revotron 1.2T engine with a maximum power of 90PS @5000 RPM ,where as the Diesel edition has  1.3 L quadrajet engine with a mximum power of 75 PS @4000 RPM which is upgraded from its previous car Zest. Both these versions have a 5 speed gear box.

3. The looks- for a mid range car of 7-8 L its important to have some looks that suite to a common man. The fog lamps are an added addition with some wonderful read led's as well. This car not only  has its looks that one needs, but speaks for itself and produces a 'BOLT' statement. The

4. Space and comfort- I did manage to get inside and check out the interiors. It is indeed spacious and you could feel the comfortable rugby inside that you would love to sink into. The boot space at the back is the best in class with the a capacity of  230 L which is the biggest among a series of mid range cars.

5. Full on entertainment - Full on entertainment, with a large touchscreen entertainment provided by Harman JBL, that comes with a touch screen and you could sync to you portable device and drive through the city

     I did take a lot of time to learn about the car and have also booked for the test drive when the car comes to a showroom near me. I give it to you in a 'BOLT' statement... "This car is for any one and can easily tailor to their needs and demand.

Before I conclude on this post, here are some of my pics taken at the bolt arena.








“This post is a part of the Get. Set. Bolt. activity at BlogAdda.”

1 comment:

  1. Small and to the point blog post.

    For a comprehensive review, wait for my blog post :p

    PS: I wish it was me :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...