stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

TALK-A-THON WITH SULAIMAN SEASON 3, EPISODE 4

Season 3 of Talk-a-thon with me Sulaiman Sait is back again. This week we planned for a Poetry special episode featuring two well known poets from the Indian Blog-o-sphere. Namrata Kumari and Simran Kaur along with me on the panel, while the podcast was hosted by my two best friends Aman and Shreyas.

Click on the below play button to listen to this poetry special episode




Episode 4 features a discussion on introduction to poetry cultures, history of poetry, the cultures across the globe, different forms of poetry writing. The panel of speakers give an insight on to how they took up poetry as a passion, what goes in their mind while writing poetry and narrating a few poems for us from their collection.
The floor opens on to certain questions on poetry writing preferences and styles before we wrap up the recording with a message for the generation ahead.


Translations of Namrata's poetry


We totally understand that there could a few non hindi speaking listeners globally. So please do feel free to refer to the below lines for translation for four Shayari's and one Hindi Poetry

English translation of the shayaris -

1. Lost in the memories of the one you hurt,
Just tell me, O heart! What do you really want?

2. So strange is this love,
You can't let it in with force and can't forcefully let it go.

3. I had the universe with me, but I kept rummaging the cinders,
Just needed a friend, but I kept craving for love.

4. Be it anything, even love,
Is better within boundaries, boundless is berserk.


English translation for the poem - Samarpan (Devotion)

Let my body be soiled, but not my mind,
Stems of my pride bowing down,
I be the traveller on the path of love,
With no desire for esteem.
Let devotion be the goal of life,
All my life be there in your service…
For if I deviate from the path of my Lord,
What good is any lordship!



1 comment:

  1. BeyondSmile Dental & Implant Centre is a well-recognized Dental doctor in Amritsar, providing treatments to patients in and outside Amritsar. We are the best dental doctor in Amritsar. For more details Contact Now! 8591855566

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...