stop plagiarism- do not copy, © protected work done by Sulaiman2011

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

LIFE IS A PERPLEXING UMBRAGE

Passing midst galleries of emotions,
flowing through tear filled oceans,
I see the world appear so inferno
leaving me behind like a callow,


Bewildered between my heart and mind,
Shattered are those dreams of mine,
Down shed my tears,
Unleashing those hidden fears.


On One side, I see the impostors survive,
Committing sins, then falsely shrive,
People point a thousand fingers towards you,
That's when you gotta overcome the subdue.



With a steadfast motto, I'll battle to raise,
To see a promising morning of sunrise
I'll strive to end the dark age
cause life is a perplexing umbrage


- Sulaiman Sait

2 comments:

  1. Life is like that... just when we start to comprehend, it acts strange :)
    All of us fight the same battle in way or the other but then moving ahead is what Life conveys. I like the ending. A nice read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go gentle into the moonlight
    Rage rage till the dying of the light. :)

    Similar confidence builder. Try 1 generic instead of referring to u as the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...